Monday, November 27, 2006

Another Milestone

Posted by Picasa


The woman who washes my underwear (and yes dries it too, but doesn’t iron it) has embarked upon her 50th year with this planet. She’s a faithful sort with a heart of gold. So as she travels through life she touches many lives, leaving them happier, healthier, and more whole. It has been my good fortune to have her presence touch my life more often than most. It sounds like this has been a happy day for her so far. And if time permits I might have the chance to make it ever happier. I might, I may, with rapt attention actually read her blog this very day. Sounds like a good investment of my time.Happy birthday, honey!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

You are right, she is a treasure!

(I suppose this means you don't read my blog, except on my birthday.)

Dave King said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Suzi! She doesn't look 50, Tim are you sure?

- Peace

Suzi said...

Thanks Dave! Actually I'm 49--just starting my 50th year on the planet.
:)
Suzi