Saturday, October 16, 2004

Hijacking this post

This is the Timman's wife. Otherwise known as the Warden, or Swansmith or Suzi. I am hijacking Tim's post while he is out of town. That's right. He's 120 miles away, whooping it up at a men's retreat. Playing paintball and board games up north while I'm trying to hold thigns together down here.

I am hoping he will post soon, but I had to do something before he loses his readership entirely. So, here's a few words to tie you over until he returns. Between organizing his new office and his new truck, he claims he has no time to blog. Now, when he gets back from this retreat, he will claim he has even less time because he has to catch up from all the stuff he could have been doing at home while he was, in fact, gone.

Don't worry. I think he'll be back. Maybe he'll even post pictures of crazy men running through the northwoods. Or perhaps a picture of Christina on horseback last weekend.

Thanks for your patience. Please stay tuned.

Till next time,

(oh.......that's how I sign my blogs)

I guess I 'll just say, for Tim, signed, his favorite wife

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Thank you Suzi, I almost deleted Blobjects from my 'favorites'.

Could you please post for Lori and Richard too?

I miss them.

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Ha Ha Ha.

TKls2myhrt said...

You laugh, Tim...but it worked!!! Glad you are back. I will continue visiting you now. Any good pics from last night's concert at West?