Thursday, February 09, 2006

I was tagged some time ago with the responsibility of telling five things that people did not know about me. I guess I’ve mentioned a few things, but not wanting to rush into complete disclosure, I still have three tidbits left to share. Well, it’s a good thing I waited, for today I’ve made it big. Real big. Front page big.

After neglecting the Minneapolis Star Tribune for weeks, I finally took a glance at today’s front page when I sat down for lunch. And what did I find? What a surprise it was. There I was front (no make that back) and center. Actually I was as far back as you could get. But there I was with my shiny bald head projecting proudly. I am there just to the right of the cross, the good looking one (cross, that is). Some tall guy in the foreground is waving his hands profusely. I think his name is Doug. (Actually I do know that his name is Doug, ‘cause I see him a lot at Solomon’s Porch.)

Doug is showing the photographer how she should adjust the focus and zoom in a little more so that she could capture that bald guy in the very back row. But apparently she must have some wimpy zoom and couldn’t get that special shot without interrupting all the people reclining in their couches. Oh well, Kyndell will just have to try harder next time.

0 comments: