Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It is time...

Tim isn't here. He's doing tax work. I, the tax widow, am home alone.

So, I think to myself, it is time.

Time to hijack the blog. Again.

Time to fill in the space with words so you can have something, even something trivial and meaningless, to read until the day when the Author Of Blobjects Returns.

He'll be back. One day, he'll return.

But until then, here's some drivel from his other half to fill up the empty space.

Keep up the vigil--I know it will be worth the wait.

--timman's wife aka The Warden aka Swansmith

1 comments:

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

I was forced to read my blog this evening when I arrived home. And lo and behold what did I find but something worth reading. Smile. Big smile. I think I'll hire her as my new ghost writer.