Sunday, January 16, 2005

This year's Cornerstone Mug???

A mind is a terrible thing to lose, but it's happening. I think this is the current year's mug. Let me know if it's not.

Now why am I posting all these Cornerstone mugs? Is it for the viewing pleasure of those who happen upon this site?

No way! This is a subtle reminder to my better half. She needs to remember to order out tickets on Monday. If we order in January, we save lots of money on the tickets. And we get a better RV site, maybe even one with shade.

Of course this is not the only reason I'm posting the mugs. I'm sure you've probably wondered to yourself (maybe not outloud), where can I find photos of my favorite coffee mugs?

Well let me tell you, it's tough to find them anywhere on the web, much less on someone's blog. But they are here. So count yourself fortunate and blessed.

You're welcome.

1 comments:

Cheri said...

Daniel and Cheri are planning to make the trek this year.
I just emailed Nate and Christie and Jon and Kristi to see if they want to join the madness.
Stay tuned.