Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random Thing # 7


7. I think I'm addicted to Scrabulous on facebook.

Alright. Now I'm done with that obligation, even though it really wasn't an obligation, since no one actually tagged me; it was more of a preemptive strike, a way to stay one up on the Warden who will some day discover that I'm again blogging, and probably demand to know those deep dark secrets that I only reveal when I'm faced with a challenge like coming up with random thoughts, which are kind of my forte, something I've honed from years of living with teen-agers and even more years of having to teach them. So now I am free, free to possibly write about what I really think.

I think I'm hungry. It's way past lunch.

2 comments:

swansmith said...

Now that I've found you again, I hope you remember that a pet peeve of mine is people who misspell ALL RIGHT! It's two words, darn it all!!!
Suzi

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

You know I planted that in there for you. So now you can be happy. And we can say that al(is)right with the world.