Sunday, August 01, 2004

Singing in the breeze

I had planned on blogging about my morning, but that will have to wait. Maybe tomorrow? Instead, I will briefly mention our wonderful outing today on the Mississippi River, speed boating above the Coon Rapids Dam. We enjoyed the sun as my wife sat near the back of the boat and belted out some tunes as we traveled, as is her wont. She loves to sing at the drop of a hat, and she loves to blog at the drop of a hat. Could I or should I put these two together? What if she started singing songs about blogging? What then would I do?

Maybe she already does sing blogging songs when I’m not around. What blogging songs does she know? How many are out there? Dare I ask?

What if I started a list of well-known blogging songs for her to ponder? If she sang them would anyone listen? If she sang them would people prefer to hear the swamp story?

Here goes.

The Long and Winding Blog
Blog Lady Blog (after all Dylan is one of my favorites)
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Blogger (a little Christmas tune)

Maybe I’ll think of some more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

I suppose she could sing "Raindrops Keep Falling on my blog."

Suzi said...

This morning I could sing, "Blogging in the rain, I'm blogging in the rain........"

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Appropriate might be "Blog the Night Away"