Monday, August 16, 2004

Yokohama Mama

Mai is here! Mai is here! And she has commandeered my computer. This is my first time blogging from a "foreign" computer. The Swansmith actually gave me permission to use hers, since the Yokohama mama will probably have mine held hostage for some time. From the Warden's computer I can not post pictures, so I cannot embarrass Mai by posting a picture of her on my blog.

But we are very pleased to have her visiting with us. She truly is "sunshine" in the form of a person, always ready with a smile and laugh. She is, however, trying to fatten us up while she is here. She has force fed me many chocolates and cookies, which in turn has forced me to down numerous cups of coffee, which may keep me up past the time at which she will retire. Which means maybe I will be able to post an embarrassing picture of her yet tonight.

But whatever the evening holds, it's good to have her here. Welcome Mai!

0 comments: