Friday, June 03, 2005

Arghhhhh . . . . . .

This is Friday's post, although it is being written on Saturday morning. I started writing a couple of different things on Friday, but none of them are finished.

I feel a little like the valiant warriors from Monty Python’s crew that are searching for the Holy Grail. They enter a cave, read the writing on the wall which will give them the answer they need, but it ends with argh . . . . . . They don’t get what they want and conclude that the original scribe must have died while writing.

I have not died while writing, but the Warden feels bad when I don’t post something. So to appease her, here is something to fill up Friday and keep the string alive.

2 comments:

Dave King said...

It's ok to skip a day, may be even two. Really. Besides the warden has been book tagged.

- Peace

Suzi said...

And now you have been book tagged as well. See my blog for further details....
The Warden aka Swansmith aka the wife of Timman