Sunday, June 26, 2005

The ever diligent march of technology

Went to church today for worship, God’s word, a shared meal celebrating an upcoming wedding, and came away with some new insight on insulin and needle free injections. In chatting with a fellow parishioner after the meal, he mentioned his upcoming summer plans. They included a family vacation and a business trip to India. When I inquired about his business and reason for traveling, he told me about the medical device company for which he works and their advances in needle free delivery systems. The research and manufacturing are located here in Minneapolis and Basel, Switzerland, but most of their sales (or maybe he said sales growth, I forget) are overseas. They have lots of customers in India and Japan.

I was surprised I had never heard of the place or their device, since the Warden and I have read much on what’s available for diabetics. I suppose it’s something to look into. The website is http://www.mediject.com.

0 comments: