Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Diet DQ

From the realms of Blobdom came some concern about my rapid consumption of medium French Silk Pie Blizzards. A concerned gentleman graciously provided the actual DQ site where my jaw fell open as I got the official nutrition facts about my weakness. I think it boasted a whopping 980 calories per medium FSPB.

So last night I ordered a diet one, i.e. a small. Let me tell you, it was hard. Not because I was necessarily that hungry, but because I value value. We all know, of course, the bigger the size, the more bang for the buck. Or in this case the more calories for the cash.

And now, in an even more surprising development, I really wimped out today. I ordered an Arctic Rush, which is basically a slushy, crushed ice with a little sugar water added. The 95 degree weather helped with my decision. But if I continue on this trend I might have to start looking for my belt again.

0 comments: