Thursday, December 08, 2005

E-V-O-L

First of all, I must admit that I don’t read my sister-in-law Cheri’s blog everyday either. She’s always there, being that beacon of consistent light, but who knows where I’m at, and what excuse I’ve concocted for myself. I haven’t read my e-mail in over a week. How sad is that!

Second, I should have known that this first-born would come up with a fabulous response, not that the other responses (written and un-written [I’m still imagining other responses]) are that far from the imaginary mark. But selfishness sure is antithetical to a spirit of love. And I love that answer. But. . .

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Is it loving to keep us guessing so we actually have to think?

Or is it more loving to tell us the 'correct' answer?

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Now you are sounding like your middle sister. But I am feeling a little guilty. And thanks for putting the quotes around correct. For I'm not totally convinced that this certain author's answer is the best one. But that's the way I'm leaning now.