Saturday, December 17, 2005

Five Things People Don’t Know About Me

1. I’ve Been Tagged. I didn’t know this about me either for awhile. My faithful Reader, i.e. the Warden, i. e. my wife brought me up to speed on the fact that I’m too slow and therefore got caught. And since I’ve been tagged, this seems like a good place to start. How many people knew that I was tagged? Of course many literate, computer-savvy confessional Lutherans probably got the word (no pun intended.) But I’m not sure of the overlap between those folks and the circles in which I run in circles.

Now to those who know me at all, they know that that’s about all I know for now. I guess a better way to say it is that one thing at a time is about all that I can handle. I can't blame it on being ADHD. Rather, being Norwegian from the neck up, I just can’t think fast enough to rattle off five things in one sitting. So please accept my first humble entry of baring my soul.

0 comments: