Saturday, July 17, 2004

This is the Blog

This is the Blog that never ends.  It just goes on and on my friends.  Some people actually read it not knowing what it was.  And they'll just keep on reading it forever just because; this is the blog that never ends.  It just goes on and on my friends.  Some people actually read it not knowing what it was.  And they'll just keep on reading it forever just because; this is the blog that never ends.  It just goes on and on my friends.  Some people actually read it not knowing what it was.  And they'll just keep on reading it forever just because; this is the blog that never ends.  It just goes on and on my friends.  Some people actually read it not knowing what it was.  And they'll just keep on reading it forever just because; this is the blog that never ends. . . .

14 comments:

Suzi said...

Can we get the music to that little ditty?

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

No, it is copyrighted.

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Plus I prefer that song such to the tune of the National Anthem.

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

For our Canadian friends I should specify the American, or make that U.S., National Anthem

Suzi said...

chose a different tune. The Star Spangled Banner doesn't melody doesn't go with these lyrics, love.

Suzi said...

oops delete that first "doesn't above"

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Or maybe I was thinking of "Stairway to Heaven?"

Suzi said...

should read "doesn't" above man we need spell check and grammar check on comments

Suzi said...

These are the comments that never end...they just go on and on like a stairway to heaven my friend.......

Cause my husband and I are home alone on a Saturday night and we can think of nothing better to do than sit at our dueling computers at opposite ends of the house and comment back on forth on blogs that never end......... maybe we should get a life.......

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Good idea oh Swanmeister,

Get a life!

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

saver, that is. Wintergreen is my favorite.

Cheri said...

oh my

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Lori,

You might not want to dispense that vast sum of knowledge at such reasonable rates lest "Jeopardy" hunt you down and make you a contestant against that guy who keeps winning and winning. Long live Jed.

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Cheri,

I heartily agree. But then I ask myself, "your what?"