Saturday, January 20, 2007

American Idol (part 3)

I've found my new model for blogging. Maybe I will include this guy in my sidebar if I ever get around to it. His name is Bjorn. I could tell you more about him, but I'll let his blog speak for itself. I won't tell you what he calls his blog, because I feel he's done a great job encapsulating what it’s all about himself.

To easily get to his blog you will need to click here, yes right here on this word now.

Wasn’t that worth it? But what does this have to do with American Idol? Well I think Bjorn gets it.

On a somewhat different note, there are many fine people that dare to put up with what it takes to showcase their talent. I actually had breakfast Wednesday morning with a long time friend and relative whose niece made all those who watched the first show of the season very proud. She made Excelsior, MN proud. My mother who religiously watches the show rather than ever reading my blog told me all about it.

My mother watches American Idol. I blog. What does this say? Who is most in need of help?

0 comments: