Thursday, January 18, 2007

American Idol

Not that I would ever watch that show, but when I think back on what was posted under yesterday’s date, I think that that English guy Simon (from that show that I will not watch) would have a field day. He could use words like sophomoric, pedantic, immature, jejune, and puerile. And he would be happy. And you would think that I have seen the show because of this comment, but I haven’t, it’s just that I’ve heard so much from so many people that do watch that show. They watch and they dream and they gasp and they stare and they laugh and they think that that could be them or that they are watching a train wreck and no one knows that they are staring.

I guess American Idol is a lot like blogging.

DISCLAIMER: Is it possible to tell that today’s posting was done with a splitting headache, the result of a prolonged head cold?

3 comments:

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

sounds like an excuse to me

Suzi said...

You didn't mention the head rubbing you got while blogging. Was that not significant.
I'm hurt. Kinda like that girl in American Idol that ran off the stage after Simon dressed her down.
Or did I make that up?
Suzi

Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Yes that was my true inspiration, but I didn't want to fault you for the silliness of the blog.