Wednesday, January 10, 2007

on this very day

This post which you are not reading on the 10th of January was not actually posted on the 10th of January, because I was very busy on the 10th of January and my wife forced me to take her out to eat on the 10th of January and then she was laughing so loud at the “Everybody Loves Raymond” that was rebroadcast on the 10th of January that I had to enter the bedroom to see what the deal was, so thus she effectively lured me away from my computer on which I was going to post a 10th of January blog so that my string of successive blogs would not end on the 10th of January, which they kind of did even though you are reading this post listed under the date of the 10th of January even though it was not written on the 10th of January, which makes me out to be some sort of liar, or at least a little bit deceptive because I’ve decided to change the date so that it appears on the 10th of January and kind of/ sort of keeps the string alive AS IF that is actually a good thing.

0 comments: