Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oops! I did it again!

Oops! I did it again,
I back-dated again,
I made you believe I was consistent again,
Oh baby
My blog might seem like a constant
But it’s all in manipulation of dates
‘Cause to lose my endurance
Is just so typically me

You see my problem is this
I’m blogging away
Wishing that lurkers, they truly exist
I try, watching the dates
Can't you see that you’re fooled in so many ways
But to lose all your senses
You need to continually read
Baby, oh, baby, oh, baby

Oh no what is he trying to do
Bubble gum in his shoe
This should be tossed in the loo
Has he sipped some strange brew?
I think his brain cells are now few
We might have to pursue
Some legal action or sue
To stop this madness that grew
To something much like dog pooh
Oh when will this blog be through?
Now? Whew!

0 comments: