Monday, January 08, 2007

Read any good flogs today?

Was that a tie Poe? A parent lee knot. Eye herd on the radio too day that sum people have fake blogs!!! Ken ewe imagine that? Phonies, fakes, imitators, counterfeiters pretending to be advancing the well being of us all, bye actually running advertising disguised as a legitimate blog. How crass is that?

These folk our trying two pull the wool over are eyes. (This blog has been interrupted by my youngest, you know the one, she came barging in and has been talking constantly for the last 20 minutes, and I’ve completely lost where I’m going and I can’t . . . whoah . . . now she’s making me laugh as I type, she’s going on and on about women’s roles in society, etc. and now I’m lost and confused and humored so I need to just quit as I type and try to listen at the same time. Blah blah blah.

0 comments: