Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Guest from the east

We are hosting the internationally renowned representative of the northeastern Wisconsin ice fishing, home schooling, baking, and blogging coalition (NEWIFHOSBABLCO) tonight. She is staying in our very home. Now I don’t think she’s here to inspect our home schooling set-up (since we have none) or our abilities to fish or bake (since not much of that happens here either), but I have a sneaking suspicion that our blogs will be under careful scrutiny while she is here. I will have to be concise, informative, and interesting if I choose to write anything. And I suppose that I WILL have to write something.

I won’t be able to brush off this evening with a lame comment about how I have nothing to say and count that as my day’s entry. I will have to strive for substance and relevance. I will have to make my blog look like other people’s blogs. It might have to have a theme or topic. People reading it must actually be tempted to reference it.

Wow. That’s setting the bar pretty high. I’m getting spooked.

I’ll just pray that she gets busy with other endeavors while she’s here and doesn’t stumble upon my blog.

1 comments:

Cheri said...

Busted, I found your blog.

By the way, I love the acronym. I'm sure it will catch on all over the country in no time.