Tuesday, June 08, 2004

The Community Grows

In the immortal words of Weird Al Yankovic: “Another one rides the bus.” Another one rides the bus. Oh yeah, and another one, another one rides the bus.

I was surfing a few days ago, linking to the guy who started Suzi blogging. He is an Uberblogger. He’s into it big time. He has written programs so that he can track who links to whom, and chart the various “blog trees.” He’s a neat guy. Tekkie and poetic. I was hoping to see him at Cornerstone this year, but he has other obligations. Ah, there’s probably enough Canadians at Cornerstone anyways. Or should I have said “eh?” Good day? Speaking of which (I apologize for the complete lack of a segway or any meaningful stream of thought), Second City TV is now out on DVD. I read that in today’s newspaper. Smile. Kulukukukukukuku.

But anyways, my point was, before I was so rudely interrupted, I was amazed at how many links this Dave King guy has, and how many thousands of bloggers are out there.

But we welcome one more. She will have to sit at the back of the bus though. Oh no, scratch that, she is the White Muse. A welcome addition to the growing community of mass transit using, diesel burning, traffic snarling riders, who have some thoughts to share.

A personal note to the White Muse: sorry I haven’t found a picture yet.

0 comments: